Email Issues: Important Note for Readers of My Blogs

I have encountered email issues with my Outlook account. I cannot attach files to send to certain accounts, and it is creating a headache for The Virtual Bookcase submissions, and for my Author Interview questions. I am therefore changing the email address for both sections back to my old account.

Please amend your address books for future reference:

Both sites will now be linked to: glynissmy@gmail.com

broken-boiler

Sorry for the inconvenience. My head is spinning and my annoyed level is now on Amber. DH is cowering in his study. Sensible man!

Advertisements

About Glynis Smy

I live in the UK, in the seaside town of, Dovercourt~Harwich, where I enjoy writing novels. I've written historical romance/suspense, Medical romance and my latest WIP is in the crime genre. The Victorian era fascinates me and the best part of writing a novel is often the research. Proud writing moments in my life: Shortlisted for Festival of Romance Fiction 2014 New Talent Award Reaching second round of Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award 2014 Maggie's Child: reached #1 Amazon best-seller: Historical Romance Victorian /February 2014/ebook & book paid list. May 2014 #3 Historical Romance Victorian, and #25 in Historical Romance paid top 100 best-seller list. Top 100 in three categories on Amazon UK best-seller listings in 2015. Seeing my books in a Suffolk (UK), library. Over the years I've written short stories in a variety of genres. I've also won a few poetry contests, my first was at the age of twelve, (a poem about the Bangladeshi war). I also won a children's short story competition where the prize was a first-aid box, I was so proud but my husband found it amusing because we owned two pharmacies. My articles have been published in magazines both in the UK and Cyprus. I am also featured in various places on-line. When I am not writing, I enjoy making greetings cards, Cross Stitch, fishing and the company of my little granddaughters.
This entry was posted in Author Interviews, Books and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Email Issues: Important Note for Readers of My Blogs

1. jadereyner says:

I am also experiencing Outlook issues – they must have a problem – and my annoyed level is firmly on RED (a separate issue!)!!!

• Glynis Smy says:

Jade, it went from bad to worse today, so have been extremely busy. I wanted a separate email for the featured sites/pages, however, Outlook let me down, so gmail gets the job again. It works fine, so am happy enough. Am now Outlook free. πŸ™‚

2. Jane Risdon says:

You are not alone. Spent the day with someone who sat and watched her Outlook email being sent for nearly 40 minutes. In the end it arrived – 14 times! Internet is slow at the moment and I think either sunspots to blame or Prism!! πŸ™‚

• Glynis Smy says:

Same here, Jane! Everything went mad on it today. I have had a busy day salvaging files. Not being able to attach files is no good for me, so moved back to gmail. I am now organised, and outlook free. Phew! πŸ™‚

3. Jane Risdon says:

Oh I became anonymous then….lol

4. I’m saving you time by pounding my head on the desk for you. LOL Seriously, thank you for all you’re doing, Glynis. You’re a champ!

• Glynis Smy says:

Thanks, Lorrie, ‘cos the lump on mine is getting bigger! LOL.

You are welcome, I love helping other authors. I wouldn’t be where I am if it wasn’t for several out there. πŸ™‚

5. They should have never changed from Hotmail to Outlook.

Speak To Me

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s